5 days jinja adventure and murchison falls national park tour packages
DAY 1: ARRIVAL: ENTEBBE – JINJA (Travel time: +4hrs)
You will be picked up by HT Agency Tours representative driver guide from the Entebbe International Airport today morning and transferred through Kampala to Jinja. As you drive past Kampala to Jinja, you will visit the Ssezibwa Falls a favorite place of rest and healing for the Kabaka’s (Kings) of the Buganda Kingdom – it is still a place where people come to seek the old ways. You will have lunch en–route. Dinner and overnight at Wild Waters Lodge (high–end) or Haven Eco lodge (Mid–range) Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
DAY 2: FULL DAY JINJA WHITE WATER RAFTING
After a hearty breakfast you will be dropped off at the base where you will experience one of the many adventures Jinja and the Nile have to offer. Jinja is known as the adventure Capital of Uganda with a variety of different adrenaline filled activities to choose from. One of the most amazing experiences you can have is rafting grade 5 rapids on The River Nile! Today is going to be about adrenaline and real adventure! Prepare to get wet and wild as you go rafting! After rafting you will return to Kampala for dinner and overnight. Dinner and overnight at Protea Hotel Kampala (high–end) or Fairway Hotel Kampala (Mid–range) Meal Plan: Full Board
DAY 3: KAMPALA - MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK (Travel time: +7hrs)
After breakfast embark on an adventure driving North West through the famous Luwero Triangle via Masindi town. You will be served with Uganda’s beautiful sights and sounds. You will view the different cultures, behaviors and the ways of the diverse tribes in Uganda. You will see their standards of living and the various activities they engage in. You will also see Uganda’s beautiful scenery and the vast wealth of green savannah across large areas. Have lunch in Masindi and there after head to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary where you get track the Rhinos. Later head to your lodge, check in and have a hike up Murchison falls. This activity will add up to this
already adventure packed safari! Dinner and overnight at Chobe Safari Lodge (high-end) or Pakuba safari lodge (Mid-range) Meal Plan: Full Board
DAY 4: MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK
You will have a morning game drive on the Northern bank. Here you may be able to spot lions, Giraffes, Elephants, Uganda Kobs among others. Return to the lodge for breakfast and lunch. After lunch, a three hour boat trip along the Nile gives assured chance to see and take in the breath–taking view of the thick aggressive waterfalls thrust their force on the rocks at the foot of the waterfall. Hippos, crocodiles, antelopes and aquatic birds can be seen along the shores of the river. For those who trust in their good level of fitness, you will get off the boat and take a hike to the top of the falls. This historic site can only be reached from the south bank. From the top of the falls there are fantastic advantage points that the falls can be viewed from and photographed. It’s really a spectacular scene. Dinner and overnight at Paara Safari Lodge (high–end) or Pakuba safari lodge
(Mid–range) Meal Plan: Full Board
DAY 5: MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK – DEPARTURE (Travel time: +7hrs)
After breakfast, Check-out and head back to the capital Kampala, with a stop in Masindi for a delicious lunch. Later proceed to Kampala or Entebbe to a place or hotel of choice where your guide shall drop you or be transferred to Entebbe International Airport to catch up with your out bond flight back home or to your next destination.
END OF THE TOURS
Luxury Madagascar with the best luxury African safari tours packages. Discover your next perfect destination with HT Agency Tours
A 4x4 land cruiser with an English speaking guide and fuel
All the park entrance fees
White water rafting
1 game drive
1 boat cruise
Hike to the top of the falls
Tracking the Rhinos
Full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch and dinner while on safari)
Water while on safari
Meals en route.
All personal expenses
- Your guide will manage all programs’ timing
- During the trip, the following dietary requirement(s) are served: Regular (typically includes meat, fish, milk, sea food, …). If you have special dietary requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to us
- Please note that the feasibility of the tour will depend on the availability of the proposed accommodations
- We do not take responsibility for any airline schedule changes that may occur after quoting or booking. We will do everything we can to alleviate any disruption of your itinerary or holiday but cannot be held responsible for any loss of funds, bookings, missed connections or other prebooked/paid services.
Murchison Falls National Park
Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
Source of the Nile
- For safe operation
- Given the fluid nature of local COVID-19 protocols, our itineraries are regularly reviewed and will be modified based on local requirements to ensure a safe experience. If a major change is necessary, we will let you know before departure.
- Our guide will use their judgment during the trip to modify the itinerary if physical distancing cannot be achieved
- Our guide will receive in-depth training on COVID-19 protocols and how to conduct our journeys in the “new normal”.
- Our guide will brief you upon arrival on the use of face masks and physical distancing during the trip, based on local government guidelines.
- Only restaurants with strict protocols that comply with local food hygiene and physical distancing requirements will be used. We will encourage outdoor dining areas where possible.
- All of our staff and third party suppliers will be continually informed of new health and safety protocols.
- Transportation Protocols
- Our drivers will follow local protocols on the use of face masks and physical distancing required.
- Our drivers will provide alcohol-based hand sanitizer and tissues in the vehicle and encourage customers to wash their hands when getting into the vehicle.
- All vehicles will be disinfected (seats, door handles, etc.) regularly throughout the day.
- Protocols for Hotels
- We will only offer hotels that have specific COVID-19 protocols in place and comply with local government guidelines.
- We will ensure that these measures include; improved room cleaning, ventilation, physical distancing, regular cleaning and disinfection of high frequency touch points in public areas, food safety, staff retraining and minimization of contact within properties
- If You Get Sick
- All of our leaders are trained to help any guest who becomes ill while traveling.
- We also have an “action plan” in case of suspected COVID-19 cases within the group and are ready to seek medical support at any time.
- Our guides are supported by our 24/7 based operations team and local partners across the country
- Our recommendations
- We recommend you to bring your own face masks (at least 2 reusable) and an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- We recommend you to check with the airline for their individual COVID-19 requirements prior to departure.
- We recommend you to check your own government travel advice and meet entry requirements including, but not limited to, COVID-19 testing, pre-arrival health questionnaires, and tracking and traceability in the country, etc