3 days murchison falls national park tour packages
DAY 1: KAMPALA – MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK (Travel Time: +7hrs)
Start your amazing day with an early drive North West towards Murchison Falls National Park. You will make a stopover for lunch and a visit to the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary which is the proud home of the only wild rhinos in Uganda. The sanctuary provides trained rangers who will ably guide you through the Rhino tracking expedition. You will have the opportunity to observe the rhinos at a very close and safe distance. Dinner and overnight at Chobe Safari Lodge (High–end) or Pakuba Safari Lodge (Mid–range) Meal Plan (Dinner)
DAY 2: MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK
Murchison Falls National Park is home to 76 species of mammals including four of the “Big Five”, with huge herds of buffaloes and elephants, well– camouflaged leopards and a healthy population of lions. It is also known for its giraffes; in Uganda these can only be viewed here and in Kidepo Valley. Begin this day with an early breakfast and an early morning game drive at Murchison falls and be prepared to see resident animals such as elephants, buffaloes, giraffes, warthogs, lions and antelopes. Following lunch you’ll enjoy one of the best features of this Park – the boat cruise tour on the river Nile. You will see a variety of animals along the river banks among which are numerous crocodiles, buffaloes, antelopes are and elephants plus different birds such as water birds, shoe bill storks and fish eagles. Dinner and overnight at Chobe Safari Lodge (High-end) or Pakuba Safari Lodge (Mid- range) Meal Plan (Full Board)
DAY 3: MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK – KAMPALA (Travel Time: +7hrs)
After breakfast depart the lodge with packed lunch and drive to the top of the falls stopping at the top of the falls which is a fantastic sight. Here the Nile, the longest river in the world, is forced through a narrow gap in the rock (only 7 meters wide), before ferociously plunging down 43 meters and enjoy a picnic lunch before you embark on your return journey. After lunch proceed to Kampala or Entebbe to a place or hotel of choice where your guide shall drop you or be transferred to Entebbe International Airport to catch up with your out bond flight back home or to your next destination. Meal plan (Breakfast and Lunch)
END OF THE TOURS
Luxury Madagascar with the best luxury African safari tours packages. Discover your next perfect destination with HT Agency Tours
All ground handling that is a 4x4 land cruiser / minibus with a pop roof, fuel and an English speaking driver guide
Full board accommodation as per the itinerary
All park entrance fees
Ferry crossing fees
Tracking the Rhinos
1 game drive
1 boat ride
Hike to the top of the falls
Water while on safari
Laundry and other services of personal nature and driver’s/guide’s
- Your guide will manage all programs’ timing
- During the trip, the following dietary requirement(s) are served: Regular (typically includes meat, fish, milk, sea food, …). If you have special dietary requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to us
- Please note that the feasibility of the tour will depend on the availability of the proposed accommodations
- We do not take responsibility for any airline schedule changes that may occur after quoting or booking. We will do everything we can to alleviate any disruption of your itinerary or holiday but cannot be held responsible for any loss of funds, bookings, missed connections or other prebooked/paid services.
Hike up the falls
- For safe operation
- Given the fluid nature of local COVID-19 protocols, our itineraries are regularly reviewed and will be modified based on local requirements to ensure a safe experience. If a major change is necessary, we will let you know before departure.
- Our guide will use their judgment during the trip to modify the itinerary if physical distancing cannot be achieved
- Our guide will receive in-depth training on COVID-19 protocols and how to conduct our journeys in the “new normal”.
- Our guide will brief you upon arrival on the use of face masks and physical distancing during the trip, based on local government guidelines.
- Only restaurants with strict protocols that comply with local food hygiene and physical distancing requirements will be used. We will encourage outdoor dining areas where possible.
- All of our staff and third party suppliers will be continually informed of new health and safety protocols.
- Transportation Protocols
- Our drivers will follow local protocols on the use of face masks and physical distancing required.
- Our drivers will provide alcohol-based hand sanitizer and tissues in the vehicle and encourage customers to wash their hands when getting into the vehicle.
- All vehicles will be disinfected (seats, door handles, etc.) regularly throughout the day.
- Protocols for Hotels
- We will only offer hotels that have specific COVID-19 protocols in place and comply with local government guidelines.
- We will ensure that these measures include; improved room cleaning, ventilation, physical distancing, regular cleaning and disinfection of high frequency touch points in public areas, food safety, staff retraining and minimization of contact within properties
- If You Get Sick
- All of our leaders are trained to help any guest who becomes ill while traveling.
- We also have an “action plan” in case of suspected COVID-19 cases within the group and are ready to seek medical support at any time.
- Our guides are supported by our 24/7 based operations team and local partners across the country
- Our recommendations
- We recommend you to bring your own face masks (at least 2 reusable) and an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- We recommend you to check with the airline for their individual COVID-19 requirements prior to departure.
- We recommend you to check your own government travel advice and meet entry requirements including, but not limited to, COVID-19 testing, pre-arrival health questionnaires, and tracking and traceability in the country, etc